Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Is This Success?


I think I may have finally hit it big. I was at the frame shop where I work today and one of my collectors came in and was looking at some of my paintings on the wall.
"My wife just loves your work you know, well, I really like it too." He says. Then he adds, "You know, we named one of our dogs after you."
Me: "Get out!"
Him: "No, really, you can call my wife right now and ask her. We named our dog Sara."
Then he went on to say that the dog was a real Tasmanian Devil...hmmm, not sure if they named the dog before or after they found out she was a Tasmanian Devil, but needless to say, I was quite flattered. (Now there's TWO Tasmanian Devils out there named Sara!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well these days compliments are rare ..an you take what you can get ..its just luckey your fan wasnt a reptile keeper.

3crows said...

awwww, youre the best commenter EVER!

Unknown said...

that's awesome. someday maybe i'll have a dog named after me!

Smarty Pants said...

Nice! You should buy yourself a nice new collar to celebrate!

Jennifer said...

That's funny...kinda flattering :)