Saturday, January 5, 2008

dream


i dreampt last night that i was in a small gang of young boys. we visited cape cod ( a common place for me in my dreams) every month or so. we couldnt really afford it so we took to stealing these expensive glass bottles. everywhere we went, there was a collection of expensive glass bottles. there was never a scene where we procured money off of these bottles, it was entirely implied. at one point, we were on the cape at a party or wedding and all the pets (cats and birds) got loose from the hotel. they were gathered up into one big building where I was able to find my 3 cats (in real life i have 2) there were thousands of cats and birds, mainly finches. I got Boby and was carrying him back to the hotel through the back way but I couldnt remember where the door and stairway was to get to the main part. A worker was giving me a hard time and I was worried that Boby would decide to jump out of my arms when all of a sudden a grade school classmate, Danny Navis, showed up (I havent seen him in about 35 years) we marveled at that and he helped me find the door.

I had this blow up photo of one of the rooms we had stayed in and I had painted on it.

got back to our room and the boys were already there. we owed money and had to leave, fast. One of the boys grabbed an expensive glass bottle and headed for the window. i looked out and there was no easy way to climb down. still, he was determined and out he climbed. I had the blow up photo as well as the bottle and was scared to climb out...

No comments: